To Let Details
Size: 4,152 m² @ R 60 / m² + VAT
Bellville South Industrial – Mill Road Industrial Park warehouse and distribution facilities. Space with generous internal clear height for racking and loading. All units have a power supply of 250 Amps three phase.
Available To Let:
- Unit 6: 3,273 m² @ R 62 per m² + VAT
- Unit 7 & 8: 6,569 m² @ R 62 per m² + VAT
Mill Road Industrial Park is a 40,000 m² storage, warehousing and distribution park. It consists of premium-grade warehouse and office space. Located in close proximity to the R300, allowing for further easy access to the N1 and N2 highways. Full perimeter fencing, onsite management and 24/7 security guarding. There is a manual access control point at the gatehouse into the park.
About Mill Road Industrial Park:
Warehouses are designed as an optimum rectangular space. High volume and internal clear height for racking and loading up to 13 meters. The warehouses are sprinkler protected at roof level and offer sprinkler tanks and pumps, which have the capacity to accommodate in-rack sprinkler systems. The warehouses are all fitted with ample roller shutter doors (additional doors can be added). Raised docking platforms and the installation of dock levellers can be done post-occupation.
The air-conditioned offices are of a contemporary modern design. The warehouse entrances are separate from the office component and offer a canteen and kitchen area for warehouse staff. The main entrance to the offices includes a reception and meeting area. In addition, a naturally-lit staircase leads to an open-plan first floor office area with kitchen, ablutions and balcony area.
Energy efficient features:
- Energy efficient T5 fluorescent lighting in internal areas
- Warehouse lighting can be adjusted to three different settings depending on the amount of natural daylight
- Borehole water is available
- Warehouse and office areas use motion sensor lighting
- Inverter type units are used for the air-conditioning
- Offices have roof insulation and limited glazing and the warehouse has under-roof insulation
- Hot water is generated using heat pumps